You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I accidently redeemed a gift card for my son in law and the money is in my Apple account???

Accidentally redeemed a gift card for someelse and the amount is in my apple account...they will not let me buy a card etc...what do I do

Posted on Dec 21, 2022 1:39 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Dec 21, 2022 2:18 PM

I have not used any of the card the $25 is still in my Apple account… I do not have a Apple Cash card or anything of that nature… This was just a transaction done yesterday and I wanted this card to be for my son-in-law, but I accidentally redeemed it not realizing that he hast to redeem it… The therefore how can I get my $25 back?

8 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Dec 21, 2022 2:18 PM in response to Niel

I have not used any of the card the $25 is still in my Apple account… I do not have a Apple Cash card or anything of that nature… This was just a transaction done yesterday and I wanted this card to be for my son-in-law, but I accidentally redeemed it not realizing that he hast to redeem it… The therefore how can I get my $25 back?

I accidently redeemed a gift card for my son in law and the money is in my Apple account???

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.