You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I am not receiving my husband's texts or phone calls

An apple rep had me sign out of my apple ID on my phone, log into my husband's to give her info in charges to his apple account, then log out and back into mine. Somewhere in there something went wrong as now I am not receiving any of his texts. When he calls it goes straight to my voicemail. Spent 10 plus hours on the phone with apple managers and they have been unable to resolve it. It has been escalated to an engineer but we are almost to a week of me not being able to receive my husband's texts or calls. All others are fine. We have checked blocking, etc...Any one else have this happen? Ideas please? I am losing my mind. Thanks!

Posted on Dec 12, 2022 9:41 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Dec 12, 2022 11:43 PM

miltina32 wrote:

When he calls it goes straight to my voicemail.

Please check the following.

3 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Dec 12, 2022 11:43 PM in response to miltina32

miltina32 wrote:

When he calls it goes straight to my voicemail.

Please check the following.

Dec 12, 2022 11:49 PM in response to miltina32

miltina32 wrote:

We have checked blocking, etc...

Please recheck the following.

Your husband has your correct phone number in his contact list with no manually added hyphens or spaces in the phone number. Also, check if your husband has not maintained any wrong international prefix against your Phone Number

After the above confirmation please check if your husband is able to call and text others.

I am not receiving my husband's texts or phone calls

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.