You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Adding new Verizon lines for 14 Pro Max?

Has anyone else had difficulty adding new lines with carrier installment plans when purchasing new iPhones? We have had trouble both online and in-store and I've been told by apple support online & in-store they have no idea why the system is glitching. If we attempt to purchase a 14 pro max for pickup in-store with Verizon installment plan, we get a pop-up that says due to Verizon policy they cannot SHIP the device but it can be purchased in-store with installment plan (we tried this and ran into the same error) OR we can pay in full online for in-store pickup.

This happens on the apple store app, apple store consumer website, and in-store working with an associate.

Verizon says there is plenty of financing available on the account and that it seems to be an issue on apple's end. Apple tells me they've not experienced this issue and it is not a known glitch...Unsure what to do here.

I hoped to buy the phones from apple because Verizon, best buy etc are all back ordered until next month.

Very much appreciate any thoughts/advice or info. Thank you!!

Posted on Dec 12, 2022 10:32 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Dec 12, 2022 11:03 AM

The issue is, apple DOES offer verizon installment financing, along with all other carriers...but for some reason when you get past the initial order screen this is not showing as an option.

Similar questions

2 replies

Dec 12, 2022 10:43 AM in response to sboucher95

If you want to finance the phone purchase through Verizon, you need to buy it from Verizon. Any issues you're having with doing that you will need to resolve with Verizon as Apple has nothing to do with it. Verizon has already purchased the phones from Apple and is reselling them to you.

If you want to buy the phone from Apple, you will need to use whatever purchase/finance options that Apple offers.

Adding new Verizon lines for 14 Pro Max?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.