You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My iPhone 6s screen is lifting towards the bottom, could it be battery swelling?

I have an iPhone 6s that I use for Zoom meetings, live streaming, and for social media. (It’s not my main phone.) It's in a thin rubber case and has fallen about 1 foot onto the wood floor a few times. I began to get concerned after finding out that screen lifting is associated with battery swelling. The phone overheated and needed to be cooled down during a livestream once. The battery health is at 100% and the phone is not slow. The battery functions normally. The phone functions normally overall. I have the phone in an otterbox case now to better protect it. I read that the older models have loose adhesive. However, I read that the 6s model is when the adhesive improved.

iPhone 6s

Posted on Dec 9, 2022 1:05 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Dec 9, 2022 1:07 PM

I suggest contacting Apple support:Official Apple Support. They are the ones who can best diagnose the problem.

1 reply

My iPhone 6s screen is lifting towards the bottom, could it be battery swelling?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.