You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Scratches on Apple IPhone 14plus

Anyone else has bought an Apple iphone14 plus and didn’t realised the screen has scratches until They had the phone for a few days? I just realised my band new Apple iPhone 14 plus had scratches I took it back to the Apple store here in Sarasota and even though I bought the Apple care I was told they couldn’t do anything because it is a “cosmetic” issue. Any idea how I can get some help with this they are asking me to leave the phone for two hours at the cost of $29.99 and if they have to replace the phone it will cost me $320 for a new screen because “cosmetic” issues are not covered under Apple are. Help!

iPhone 14 Plus, iOS 16

Posted on Dec 1, 2022 1:26 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Dec 1, 2022 1:41 PM

Not sure when you bought the phone, but you can return a product for up to 14 days for a full refund, then use that money to purchase a new iPhone.

3 replies

Scratches on Apple IPhone 14plus

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.