You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My iPhone 14 screen is black and white. How do I how do I

How do I fix my iPhone 14 screen? It is black and white I want to be color.

Posted on Nov 28, 2022 5:03 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Nov 29, 2022 6:09 PM

Hi brendatheprincess,

It's possible that the Grayscale color filter was enabled on your device. To check, go to Settings - Accessibility - Display & Text Size - Color Filters.

If you use the Zoom feature on your device, there is an option to apply a Grayscale option there as well. This can be verified in Settings - Accessibility - Zoom - Zoom Filter.

If those settings are not present and restarting your device doesn't help, service may be required. Contact Apple using Apple Support to discuss options on how to proceed.

Regards.

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Nov 29, 2022 6:09 PM in response to brendatheprincess

Hi brendatheprincess,

It's possible that the Grayscale color filter was enabled on your device. To check, go to Settings - Accessibility - Display & Text Size - Color Filters.

If you use the Zoom feature on your device, there is an option to apply a Grayscale option there as well. This can be verified in Settings - Accessibility - Zoom - Zoom Filter.

If those settings are not present and restarting your device doesn't help, service may be required. Contact Apple using Apple Support to discuss options on how to proceed.

Regards.

My iPhone 14 screen is black and white. How do I how do I

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.