You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

ACTIVATION LOACLK

I f i bought a used ioad mini and the previous owner wont return my calls how can i unlock the ipad

Posted on Nov 17, 2022 10:13 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Nov 17, 2022 10:23 PM

shaney209 wrote:

I f i bought a used ioad mini and the previous owner wont return my calls how can i unlock the ipad

You don’t and can’t unlock this iPhone. Only the person holding the Apple ID and password can disable this theft deterrent mechanism. We can’t help unlock it. Apple won’t. You got scammed. This iPhone will never be useful to you. Recycle it.

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Nov 17, 2022 10:23 PM in response to shaney209

shaney209 wrote:

You don’t and can’t unlock this iPhone. Only the person holding the Apple ID and password can disable this theft deterrent mechanism. We can’t help unlock it. Apple won’t. You got scammed. This iPhone will never be useful to you. Recycle it.

ACTIVATION LOACLK

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.