You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My Wacom Intros S doesn't work with After Effects

I already asked this question to Wacom support, but they couldn't help me. When I open Adobe After Effects with my Wacom tablet plugged in, the tablet stops working and I have to restart my Mac. It happens only with After Effects, and the Wacom support told me that there's a compatibility problem with Ventura. Anyway, I searched online and this problem is well known in the Wacom community since 2020, so it has nothing to do with Ventura.

Does anyone resolved this problem?

I have a MacBook Pro 13-inch 2020 with M1, so apparently I can't do a roll back to Monterey (anyway I don't think this could resolve anything).

MacBook Pro 13″, macOS 13.0

Posted on Nov 15, 2022 7:36 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Nov 15, 2022 8:21 AM

ChiaraBee99 wrote:

I already asked this question to Wacom support, but they couldn't help me. When I open Adobe After Effects with my Wacom tablet plugged in, the tablet stops working and I have to restart my Mac. It happens only with After Effects, and the Wacom support told me that there's a compatibility problem with Ventura. Anyway, I searched online and this problem is well known in the Wacom community since 2020, so it has nothing to do with Ventura.
I have a MacBook Pro 13-inch 2020 with M1, so apparently I can't do a roll back to Monterey (anyway I don't think this could resolve anything).

Then If no help from Wacom —then for your third party " Adobe After Effects"

If in doubt refer to the developers website; Support/Help/FAQ/known issues/compatibility/updates/uninstall:

Contact a third party vendor

Contact a third-party vendor - Apple Support

Adobe After Effects Learn & Support

After Effects - Adobe Support Community

Welcome to the After Effects User Guide - Adobe Support

Similar questions

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Nov 15, 2022 8:21 AM in response to ChiaraBee99

ChiaraBee99 wrote:

Then If no help from Wacom —then for your third party " Adobe After Effects"

If in doubt refer to the developers website; Support/Help/FAQ/known issues/compatibility/updates/uninstall:

Contact a third party vendor

Contact a third-party vendor - Apple Support

Adobe After Effects Learn & Support

After Effects - Adobe Support Community

Welcome to the After Effects User Guide - Adobe Support

My Wacom Intros S doesn't work with After Effects

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.