You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

dual monitors connection failed with dell dongle type-c and HDMI Connected with external adpater MacBook Air M2 2022

I'm connect dell docker to connect dual monitor but only one monitor detecting .One type-C and anther also type -c but connected with HDMI with external adpater detecting only one at time.Help me in this.For reference I'm attaching the images.Help me in this.

Posted on Nov 14, 2022 7:08 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Nov 14, 2022 7:15 AM

Your model MacBook Air incorporates native support for one external monitor.

MacBook Air (M2, 2022) - Technical Specifications

Refer to (Apple menu)  > About This Mac > Resources > Specifications > Video Support

For other Macs and in general, read Use an external display with your MacBook Air - Apple Support.

6 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Nov 14, 2022 7:15 AM in response to yadeedya_NB

Your model MacBook Air incorporates native support for one external monitor.

MacBook Air (M2, 2022) - Technical Specifications

Refer to (Apple menu)  > About This Mac > Resources > Specifications > Video Support

For other Macs and in general, read Use an external display with your MacBook Air - Apple Support.

Nov 15, 2022 10:01 AM in response to yadeedya_NB

yadeedya_NB wrote:

That is pathetic

Why is that? It is the specs of the computer you are using. Get a computer that supports multiple external monitors if you need multiple external monitors.

If you need to transport tons of concrete and you choose to use a mini cooper is it "pathetic" that the mini cooper is not up to the task? Use the correct tool for the job. The computer specs are clearly stated.

dual monitors connection failed with dell dongle type-c and HDMI Connected with external adpater MacBook Air M2 2022

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.