You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My arrow line disappears when I move its endpoint

My arrow line disappears when I move its endpoint. How do you prevent it to disappear but still move adjust the endpoints?

Posted on Nov 7, 2022 6:54 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Nov 7, 2022 7:28 PM

"I thought someone might read it and find it useful."

I think you thought correctly!

Besides, it offers an opportunity for a sympathetic laugh from those who've 'been there, done that,' or something similar. 8^).

My first thought on reading your original post was "Make the line thicker (and easier to see and find), then set the weight back to where you want it after the move is completed."

That's a step that has helped me keep track of a line being moved on many occasions.

Regards,

Barry

PS: Mark your second post with the Solved button to let anyone seeing the question in a list knows that it does have an answer that presented the solution for the issue. As you are also the owner of the question, you won't get the usual 10 points that goes with the Solved button, but the green button might lead someone with a similar question to your solution.

B.

2 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Nov 7, 2022 7:28 PM in response to Choigoya

"I thought someone might read it and find it useful."

I think you thought correctly!

Besides, it offers an opportunity for a sympathetic laugh from those who've 'been there, done that,' or something similar. 8^).

My first thought on reading your original post was "Make the line thicker (and easier to see and find), then set the weight back to where you want it after the move is completed."

That's a step that has helped me keep track of a line being moved on many occasions.

Regards,

Barry

PS: Mark your second post with the Solved button to let anyone seeing the question in a list knows that it does have an answer that presented the solution for the issue. As you are also the owner of the question, you won't get the usual 10 points that goes with the Solved button, but the green button might lead someone with a similar question to your solution.

B.

My arrow line disappears when I move its endpoint

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.