You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Problem

good afternoon, I want to cancel the subscription in your program, due to the fact that it is unpaid and I cannot download any program in the app store due to non-payment of the subscription in your program, I did not confirm anything about payment, that I want a subscription, etc., now I want that you cancel my premium subscription so that I don't withdraw money from the card, thank you

app : CamScanner - PDF Scanner App

iPhone 11 Pro, iOS 15

Posted on Nov 7, 2022 3:16 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Nov 7, 2022 3:34 PM

You have to cancel a subscription yourself, we can't do it for you.

See the following Apple articles:

If you want to cancel a subscription from Apple

If you want to cancel a subscription from Apple - Apple Support

If the subscription that you want to cancel is not listed

If the subscription that you want to cancel is not listed – Apple Support (UK)

Also read the condition of CamScanner - PDF Scanner App.

⤵️

UNLIMITED ACCESS MEMBERSHIP SUBSCRIPTION

–You can subscribe to get unlimited access to all features of the scanner app.

–Subscriptions are billed weekly, monthly, quarterly, or annually at the rate based on the subscription plan.

–Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.

–Subscription renews automatically unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period.

–Account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period. The cost depends on the selected plan.

–Subscriptions may be managed by the user, and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase.

–Any unused portion of the free trial will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription.

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Nov 7, 2022 3:34 PM in response to yurii243

You have to cancel a subscription yourself, we can't do it for you.

See the following Apple articles:

If you want to cancel a subscription from Apple

If you want to cancel a subscription from Apple - Apple Support

If the subscription that you want to cancel is not listed

If the subscription that you want to cancel is not listed – Apple Support (UK)

Also read the condition of CamScanner - PDF Scanner App.

⤵️

UNLIMITED ACCESS MEMBERSHIP SUBSCRIPTION

–You can subscribe to get unlimited access to all features of the scanner app.

–Subscriptions are billed weekly, monthly, quarterly, or annually at the rate based on the subscription plan.

–Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.

–Subscription renews automatically unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period.

–Account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period. The cost depends on the selected plan.

–Subscriptions may be managed by the user, and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase.

–Any unused portion of the free trial will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription.

Problem

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.