You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I want to pair apple watch to new phone. Old phone was wiped because it was flawed. Now I can't pair with either phone. Is there a way to reset my apple watch and start all over

How do I reset my apple watch to pair with a new phone? I can't pair with my old phone because the data was wiped and reset. Just want to start over with my watch. Can I do that

Posted on Nov 7, 2022 10:49 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Nov 7, 2022 11:09 AM

Follow the steps in this support document. How to pair your Apple Watch with a new iPhone - Apple Support You will need to make sure you follow the steps for If you don't have your old phone.

1 reply

I want to pair apple watch to new phone. Old phone was wiped because it was flawed. Now I can't pair with either phone. Is there a way to reset my apple watch and start all over

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.