You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Exporting multiple midi sections as audio and volumes don't reflect as I fixed them

I am trying to export two midi tracks into one audio track. I lowered the velocity of one instrument versus the other. When I export the two midi tracks as audio none of that is taken into account. Meaning that the velocity and volume of both tracks appears to be totally unchanged regardless of the changes I made. What am I doing wrong? I tested to the extreme, ie one instrument at 100 velocity and high volume (+5.3), the other at 16 velocity and very low volume (-22.5), yet, on export to audio nothing changes.

Also, how can I see several different midi parts on different tracks in the midi list editor?

Thank you.

MacBook Pro 15″, macOS 10.13

Posted on Nov 1, 2022 11:29 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Nov 1, 2022 2:36 PM

Use File > Bounce > Project or Section instead.

Similar questions

2 replies

Exporting multiple midi sections as audio and volumes don't reflect as I fixed them

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.