You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I watch a show? I am only getting the "how to watch" option

Once I select a show, it won't play. It keeps taking me to "how to watch" telling me to subscribe which I have already done.

Apple TV App,

Posted on Oct 20, 2022 7:17 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Oct 20, 2022 8:11 AM

If its not detecting you subscription to TV+ try logging out and then back in and see if it refreshes the status.

Red Road is part of AMC+ not TV+

Again make sure you are subscribed to the correct service. You cannot access AMC+ content if you are only subscribed to TV+ and you cannot access TV+ content if you are only subscribed to AMC+. They are separate subscriptions services.

4 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Oct 20, 2022 8:11 AM in response to nightskywatcher

If its not detecting you subscription to TV+ try logging out and then back in and see if it refreshes the status.

Red Road is part of AMC+ not TV+

Again make sure you are subscribed to the correct service. You cannot access AMC+ content if you are only subscribed to TV+ and you cannot access TV+ content if you are only subscribed to AMC+. They are separate subscriptions services.

Oct 20, 2022 7:28 AM in response to nightskywatcher

What show?

What exactly are you subscribed to?

If you subscribed to TV+, is the show you are trying to watch part of the TV+ catalog? link-> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Apple_TV%2B_original_programming

Normally the "How to Watch" option only shows up for shows not available on iTunes and not part of the TV+ subscription. As such they are available on a different platform with a different subscription.

How do I watch a show? I am only getting the "how to watch" option

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.