You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I cannot change my mastercard...

The system requires my mastercard to be in the same country.

With the neobanks this is completely stupid.

So now, how do I pay ?

Posted on Oct 12, 2022 1:07 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Oct 12, 2022 3:56 AM

The iTunes and App stores have always required that you are resident and use a payment method registered in the region whose store you are trying to use. If you don't have a suitable payment method you can add funds to your account by way of gift cards for example. See Payment methods that you can use with your Apple ID - Apple Support.

tt2

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Oct 12, 2022 3:56 AM in response to Domdom911

The iTunes and App stores have always required that you are resident and use a payment method registered in the region whose store you are trying to use. If you don't have a suitable payment method you can add funds to your account by way of gift cards for example. See Payment methods that you can use with your Apple ID - Apple Support.

tt2

I cannot change my mastercard...

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.