You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Why my iPhone's warranty is expired?

My i phone was the first thing I bought it had a warranty from Apple Care for the year 2030 and I bought this phone on 3/10/2022 and now I checked the warranty and found it expired!!! Why ?!

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

iPhone 13, iOS 16

Posted on Oct 11, 2022 5:35 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Oct 11, 2022 6:10 PM

The Apple standard warranty is one year from date of purchase fromApple or an Apple Authorized seller (Legal - Hardware Warranties - Apple). AppleCare+ adds an additional year of coverage (AppleCare Products - iPhone - Apple).

I don’t know where you bought your iPhone or where you saw you had coverage until 2030, but Apple has never, ever, offered an 8 year warranty on any product.

2 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Oct 11, 2022 6:10 PM in response to MoKorean94

The Apple standard warranty is one year from date of purchase fromApple or an Apple Authorized seller (Legal - Hardware Warranties - Apple). AppleCare+ adds an additional year of coverage (AppleCare Products - iPhone - Apple).

I don’t know where you bought your iPhone or where you saw you had coverage until 2030, but Apple has never, ever, offered an 8 year warranty on any product.

Why my iPhone's warranty is expired?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.