You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can i do installments with a debit card?

Is it possible to buy a phone with installments by a debit card? In the middle east?

Posted on Oct 1, 2022 9:10 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Oct 1, 2022 10:29 AM

Not through Apple. Since you’re in the Middle East the Apple Card financing isn’t an option. Unless the Middle East Apple offers an installment option then the only way you can do an installment is if you have a credit card that has an intro offer of 0% interest and you make your payments in equal installments to match the timeframe (has nothing to do with Apple) or you get a loan that does similar…or you use a credit card that with whatever the normal interest rate is and pay it monthly (costing you more because you pay interest every month). That’s assuming these are options available in the Middle East. And of course…if your carrier offers an installment plan option.

4 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Oct 1, 2022 10:29 AM in response to aliha288

Not through Apple. Since you’re in the Middle East the Apple Card financing isn’t an option. Unless the Middle East Apple offers an installment option then the only way you can do an installment is if you have a credit card that has an intro offer of 0% interest and you make your payments in equal installments to match the timeframe (has nothing to do with Apple) or you get a loan that does similar…or you use a credit card that with whatever the normal interest rate is and pay it monthly (costing you more because you pay interest every month). That’s assuming these are options available in the Middle East. And of course…if your carrier offers an installment plan option.

Oct 1, 2022 10:38 AM in response to deggie

I’m aware. And told them the only way they can do installments PERIOD is through outside means that are not a debit card option. Basically, making payments to another source that funded the full upfront payment of their phone. When making those payments to that source you can often pay with your debit card then. But as far as setting up an installment plan with your debit card directly to Apple it is no (hence me saying not through Apple). All I did was give alternative options to create an installment plan if available. And if their carrier offers installment plans they can likely pay their monthly bill with their debit card

Can i do installments with a debit card?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.