You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iOS 16.0.2 battery percenrage

Hi I’m running iOS 16.0.2 on an iPhone 12 Pro, when I toggle the battery percentage toggle in settings nothing happens even after a restart. I wouldn’t mind, I would actually prefer to see battery percentage but most of the time the percentage is unreadable due to the bad colour choice clashing and a rally bad choice of font!! It was fine in the older iOS versions and worked really well. I really don’t understand what Apple have done here! Or why I can’t just turn of the percentage.

iPhone 12 Pro

Posted on Sep 27, 2022 10:29 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Sep 27, 2022 10:33 PM

Danchaos54312 wrote:

why I can’t just turn of the percentage.

I have not clearly understood your question.

With the limited information that you have provided, It is hard to even guess the problems faced by you. 

You may get faster and better responses to your query by --> Writing an effective Apple Support Commun… - Apple ...

Please re-post with detail so that someone else can help.

2 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Sep 27, 2022 10:33 PM in response to Danchaos54312

Danchaos54312 wrote:

why I can’t just turn of the percentage.

I have not clearly understood your question.

With the limited information that you have provided, It is hard to even guess the problems faced by you. 

You may get faster and better responses to your query by --> Writing an effective Apple Support Commun… - Apple ...

Please re-post with detail so that someone else can help.

iOS 16.0.2 battery percenrage

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.