You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Shared calendar events not showing up

My husband shared a calendar with me. I can see the calendar he shared itself, but I cannot see any events that he put in prior to sharing or that he has put in after sharing on both my Mac and iPhone,

Any ideas on what is going on or how to fix it?

iPhone 13 - iOS 16.0.2

MacBook Pro (13-inch, 2018, Four Thunderbolt 3 Ports) - macOS Monterey 12.6

Posted on Sep 26, 2022 1:12 PM

3 replies

Sep 28, 2022 2:20 PM in response to rayyychul

Hello, rayyychul.

To start us off, please take a look at this article and make sure that these are the steps you are following to share your Calendars between your devices: Share calendar accounts on Mac - Apple Support. Once those steps are checked off, make sure to restart both involved devices as that can help with unexpected syncing issues like this.

Shut down or restart your Mac - Apple Support

1. "On your Mac, choose Apple menu > Shut Down.
    2. If you don’t want app windows that are open to reopen when your Mac restarts, deselect “Reopen windows when logging back in.”
    3. A Mac is completely shut down when the screen is black. Some computers also don’t show an active power light or have any fan or drive noise."

Restart your iPhone - Apple Support

1. "Press and hold either volume button and the side button until the power-off slider appears.
    2. Drag the slider, then wait 30 seconds for your device to turn off. If your device is frozen or unresponsive, force restart your device.
    3. To turn your device back on, press and hold the side button (on the right side of your iPhone) until you see the Apple logo."

Let us know if we can help with anything else at all or if this doesn't settle your issue. Thanks and have a fabulous day!

Shared calendar events not showing up

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.