You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Multiple watch users on one apple account

Can my wife and myself both have/use apple watches connected to only one Apple account?

Apple Watch SE

Posted on Sep 22, 2022 11:33 AM

5 replies

Sep 22, 2022 12:03 PM in response to Cajun5858

Cajun5858 wrote:

Thank you KiltedTim. Does that answer still apply since we both have iPhones attached to the same Apple ID? We have had no issues on the phones. My main concern was the exercise and health stats associated with each watch syncing to the phone of that user. I hope my question makes sense.

While you may not currently be having problems sharing an Apple ID on two iPhones, you could in the future. Things like iMessages going to both phones, shared call logs, inability to message each other. And, if you are sharing an Apple ID, all the Health data will get lumped together in a big mess.

Apple intended Apple IDs to belong to an individual. Any tweaks you've made to settings to make sharing them work for you now could be obliterated with a future iOS update (it has happened quite a number of times).

Multiple watch users on one apple account

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.