You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I originally denied access for tracking to an app now I want to change this and when I go to settings then privacy the app is not showing on the list , how can I change this.

I originally denied tracking access to an app now I want to change this to allow tracking but when I go to settings then privacy the app is not showing. How can I change this.

Posted on Sep 17, 2022 1:09 PM

1 reply

Sep 20, 2022 5:45 PM in response to DDKEL

Hello DDKEL,

It seems like you're hoping to change app permissions for tracking on your iPhone.

You can take a look at the article here:

Control app tracking permissions on iPhone - Apple Support

1. Go to Settings  > Privacy & Security > Tracking.The list shows the apps that requested permission to track you. You can turn permission on or off for any app on the list.

2. To stop all apps from asking permission to track you, turn off Allow Apps to Request to Track (at the top of the screen).

Regards.

I originally denied access for tracking to an app now I want to change this and when I go to settings then privacy the app is not showing on the list , how can I change this.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.