You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Why can't the fitness app on my iPhone connect with Apple TV?

What's the point?

Posted on Sep 13, 2022 5:00 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Sep 14, 2022 1:38 AM

Do you have the Apple TV box? If so, which model? Identify your Apple TV model - Apple Support

Or do you have the Apple TV app on a third party device? If so, which model?

Do you have an Apple Watch? Without that, this service is currently only available through iPhone, and without metrics.

Apple Fitness+ no longer requires an Apple Watch - 9to5Mac

Apple Fitness+ - Apple

With Apple Watch:

How to use Apple Fitness+ - Apple Support

Devices you can use with Apple Fitness+ - Apple Support

2 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Sep 14, 2022 1:38 AM in response to sandjcreative

Do you have the Apple TV box? If so, which model? Identify your Apple TV model - Apple Support

Or do you have the Apple TV app on a third party device? If so, which model?

Do you have an Apple Watch? Without that, this service is currently only available through iPhone, and without metrics.

Apple Fitness+ no longer requires an Apple Watch - 9to5Mac

Apple Fitness+ - Apple

With Apple Watch:

How to use Apple Fitness+ - Apple Support

Devices you can use with Apple Fitness+ - Apple Support

Sep 14, 2022 5:07 PM in response to Urquhart1244

We have an actual Apple TV only 1 year old which we upgraded to the new 16 IOS as have done with my iPhone 13 was looking forward to finally using the fitness + on the tv app in conjunction with my phone only to find out the app on the tv still only connects with a watch, so the app on the phone is just a tracker of which I have many and offers no real incentive ... very disappointed was so looking forward to connecting it to the TV, not to be...!

Why can't the fitness app on my iPhone connect with Apple TV?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.