You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I forgot my two -facto authentication ve number

Hello , I’m having a issue here.

i need to update my WhatsApp and other apps it asks me to to put in my password cool … but then it takes me to put in the code for the Two-factor authentication..

problem is the number that the code is sent to I completely don’t know it and forgot it. I need help please.

I’ve done a new Apple ID , on my Apple ID it shows the Number to receive codes is my actual number now so I don’t know why it keeps sending codes to that other number that I know longer use or even know .

it then asks me to write the number , I can’t Because I just don’t know it and to be honest never even had a number that ends in 56.

please let me know the way forward to this as I can prove everything to you that this is my account.

Posted on Sep 9, 2022 6:37 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Sep 10, 2022 10:10 AM

See if anything here helps.  If necessary, you can use account recovery as explained in the link at bottom of the article.

Verification code - how to get one and sign in with two-factor authentication.   *

1 reply

I forgot my two -facto authentication ve number

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.