You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I find out what carrier my Apple phone is locked to

How do I find out what carrier my iPhone is locked to? I was given this iphone by my boss and have already transferred all of my content, but when I put my sims card in it said the device needed to be unlocked by carrier?

iPhone 11, iOS 15

Posted on Sep 6, 2022 9:39 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Sep 6, 2022 9:55 PM

Zday Said:

"How do I find out what carrier my Apple phone is locked to: How do I find out what carrier my iPhone is locked to? I was given this iphone by my boss and have already transferred all of my content, but when I put my sims card in it said the device needed to be unlocked by carrier?"

-------

Troubleshooting a Locked iPhone:

A. Whom to Contact:

Contact your Carrier for assistance with this, as they are the one who configure your SIM card.

B. Revealing your carrier:

1. Go to: Settings
  2. Tap: General
  3. Tap: About
  4. View: Network:
1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Sep 6, 2022 9:55 PM in response to Zday

Zday Said:

"How do I find out what carrier my Apple phone is locked to: How do I find out what carrier my iPhone is locked to? I was given this iphone by my boss and have already transferred all of my content, but when I put my sims card in it said the device needed to be unlocked by carrier?"

-------

Troubleshooting a Locked iPhone:

A. Whom to Contact:

Contact your Carrier for assistance with this, as they are the one who configure your SIM card.

B. Revealing your carrier:

1. Go to: Settings
  2. Tap: General
  3. Tap: About
  4. View: Network:

How do I find out what carrier my Apple phone is locked to

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.