You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

No service after upgrade ios15.6

I have a iphone 12 and after upgrade to ios 15.6, i have no service.

my iPhone doesn’t recognize my sim card.

I already tried all the possibilities to fix, including try to activate the Esim, without success.

i know a lot of users with the same problem after the update, I don’t know what to do.

iPhone 12

Posted on Aug 23, 2022 1:22 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Aug 23, 2022 1:27 PM

What is the exact error message that you get? Did you contact your carrier for help with this? See if this helps: If you see No Service or Searching on your iPhone or iPad - Apple Support

4 replies

Aug 23, 2022 1:50 PM in response to kb1951

I have tried all the possibilities you can imagine, upgrade to ios16, esim, restore, reset all settings, airplane mode on/off, reinsert sim, test a different sim, contact my carrier and i have no problem with my signal.

i’m using my sim in other iphone without problem.

my iphone restarted after update to ios 15.6, and after this i have no signal, the iphone keep searching the signal without success.

No service after upgrade ios15.6

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.