You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Change of country and a region on my iPhone and MacBook

Hello!

My name is Mariia and I’m from Ukraine. I study in France for about 4 years but currently during summer brake I lived in Switzerland. Soon I will be going back to France. But I have a problem. In AppStore when I try to download any app it says that in my region it’s impossible. I found out how to change a region and country. But can you say how much does it coast and if will the money be debited constantly or only once. Cause I don’t want to spend a lot of money, but I really need to download some apps. And if you can also suggest me which country and region should I chose.

Thank you

iPhone XR

Posted on Aug 14, 2022 7:03 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Aug 14, 2022 7:25 AM

Changing regions is free. It costs nothing.

We cannot tell you what region to change to, only you know what region the apps you want are from or are available in. Also remember you will need a valid payment method with a billing address on the region you wish to change to and you will need to cancel all active subscriptions and have no balance in your account. Also, you may lose access to your previous purchases if they are not downloaded and are not available in the new region.

Read the following link very carefully before making the change: link-> Change your Apple ID country or region - Apple Support

2 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Aug 14, 2022 7:25 AM in response to Maryxso

Changing regions is free. It costs nothing.

We cannot tell you what region to change to, only you know what region the apps you want are from or are available in. Also remember you will need a valid payment method with a billing address on the region you wish to change to and you will need to cancel all active subscriptions and have no balance in your account. Also, you may lose access to your previous purchases if they are not downloaded and are not available in the new region.

Read the following link very carefully before making the change: link-> Change your Apple ID country or region - Apple Support

Change of country and a region on my iPhone and MacBook

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.