You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

No sound in games only 13 pro max

All if the sudden I have no sound when playing my games on my phone. I have sound for YouTube. I have sounds for Facebook. I have sound for any type of music just not my games. I have restarted my phone. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the games. Still no sound. Any suggestions on how to fix this?

iPhone 13 Pro Max

Posted on Aug 13, 2022 7:40 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Aug 13, 2022 7:53 PM

peg109 Said:

"No sound in games only 13 pro max: All if the sudden I have no sound when playing my games on my phone. [...]Any suggestions on how to fix this?"

-------

For reference...

Troubleshooting iPhone Audio:

A Few Links that May Help:

3 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Aug 13, 2022 8:26 PM in response to peg109

peg109 Said:

"No sound in games only 13 pro max: None of that has worked. Like I said I have sound on everything but my games. Like slots or bingo. My phone rings. I can hear my music. I can play videos on YouTube. I have sound on Tik Tok. This just started."

-------

Thank you for the followup reply.

See the tips recommend by Apple here: No audio when playing games if iPhone 13 pro is on silent - Apple Community

No sound in games only 13 pro max

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.