You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I take a Vertical (or long) screenshot inside app (not browser)?

If I'm in the settings app, how do I quickly take a vertical / long screenshot of everything without trying to paste together (screenshot stitching) different images and merge them into one?

Might you know of a tip or trick? On Samsung I can do native double down arrow to "keep taking screenshots below"... does that exist on iphone? Maybe there is shortcut you can share?

Posted on Aug 10, 2022 1:17 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Aug 10, 2022 1:32 PM

Looks like the app StitchPics-Stitch Screenshots 4+ (not tailor) is the best way to do it.

Nothing native works.. real shame BECAUSE the safari full page feature is beautiful but should be available across entire platform.

2 replies

Aug 10, 2022 1:25 PM in response to Maggew

Maggew ~ Consider using Picsew Pro ($1.99 In-App Purchase). The app cleverly uses iOS Control Center's Screen Recording feature to record you slowly scrolling through whatever multi-screen content you want to grab into a single "screenshot" image. Picsew calls it Scrollshot Recording – see this video demo. It will even auto-remove the right-side scrollbar in the resulting screenshot.

õ¿õ¬

How do I take a Vertical (or long) screenshot inside app (not browser)?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.