You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

If I choose Arabic on MacBook Pro keyboard, will it also show English as well?

Hello, i just want to ask a question that i couldn’t find an answer to it.

i’d like to buy a MacBook Pro from the apple store, and i want to ( add ) the Arabic language to the keyboard, like printed. So if i choose the Arabic instead of English, does the English still printed on the keyboard? Cause i want the two of them, and i couldn’t find the ( add ) option or something else. It’s just about changing the language, so as i said, does the english still printed on the keyboard or it will be only the Arabic? And thank you.

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

MacBook Pro

Posted on Aug 10, 2022 7:44 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Aug 10, 2022 10:11 AM

That keyboard cover is accurate regarding English, but it is designed to put over a US style keyboard, so it is not quite right in some areas. Real Arabic keyboards are European style, with the extra key next to Z and a vertical enter key.

3 replies

If I choose Arabic on MacBook Pro keyboard, will it also show English as well?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.