You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How can I change my Card information to pay for my storage if it shows no subscriptions?

I am trying to change my payment information due to changing banking accounts. I can not find anywhere to do so. It says I have no subscriptions and when I log into Apple it only has the options to downgrade or cancel.

iPhone 12 Pro Max, iOS 15

Posted on Aug 9, 2022 6:54 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Aug 9, 2022 2:18 PM

Sign in to your Apple ID account page and edit / update your Apple ID details.

https://appleid.apple.com

On the Sidebar click Payment methods -> then tap Payments Methods and tap Manage payment method.

Or -> Change, add or remove Apple ID payment methods

Change, add or remove Apple ID payment methods – Apple Support (UK)

• Add first the new card, then remove the old one.

If you update your payment method or add funds to your Apple ID balance, It would take about 1 to 3 business days in order to process.

If you're still unable to update your payment method, Contact Apple Support.

iCloud storage.

Check -> Go to -> Settings -> your name -> iCloud -> if you see 50 GB (or 200 GB or 2 TB) then you have an iCloud subscription.

If you have an iCloud subscription, you will receive a monthly bill from Apple, check your email box.

You pay monthly for iCloud storage.

How to check the storage on your iPhone, iPad and iPod touch

How to check the storage on your iPhone, iPad and iPod touch – Apple Support (UK)

See this Apple article: Upgrade to iCloud+

Upgrade to iCloud+ - Apple Support

⤵️

How to upgrade on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

1. Go to Settings > [your name] > iCloud > Manage Storage or iCloud Storage.
  2. Tap Buy More Storage or Change Storage Plan.
  3. Choose a plan and follow the onscreen instructions.

If you're on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch with iOS 14 or iPadOS 14 or later, tap here to upgrade to iCloud+

If you have upgraded iCloud storage, it would take about 1 to 3 business days in order to process.

Once your request for iCloud+ has been activated, you should receive an invoice in your email box.

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Aug 9, 2022 2:18 PM in response to Jessica_Lewis

Sign in to your Apple ID account page and edit / update your Apple ID details.

https://appleid.apple.com

On the Sidebar click Payment methods -> then tap Payments Methods and tap Manage payment method.

Or -> Change, add or remove Apple ID payment methods

Change, add or remove Apple ID payment methods – Apple Support (UK)

• Add first the new card, then remove the old one.

If you update your payment method or add funds to your Apple ID balance, It would take about 1 to 3 business days in order to process.

If you're still unable to update your payment method, Contact Apple Support.

iCloud storage.

Check -> Go to -> Settings -> your name -> iCloud -> if you see 50 GB (or 200 GB or 2 TB) then you have an iCloud subscription.

If you have an iCloud subscription, you will receive a monthly bill from Apple, check your email box.

You pay monthly for iCloud storage.

How to check the storage on your iPhone, iPad and iPod touch

How to check the storage on your iPhone, iPad and iPod touch – Apple Support (UK)

See this Apple article: Upgrade to iCloud+

Upgrade to iCloud+ - Apple Support

⤵️

How to upgrade on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

1. Go to Settings > [your name] > iCloud > Manage Storage or iCloud Storage.
  2. Tap Buy More Storage or Change Storage Plan.
  3. Choose a plan and follow the onscreen instructions.

If you're on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch with iOS 14 or iPadOS 14 or later, tap here to upgrade to iCloud+

If you have upgraded iCloud storage, it would take about 1 to 3 business days in order to process.

Once your request for iCloud+ has been activated, you should receive an invoice in your email box.

How can I change my Card information to pay for my storage if it shows no subscriptions?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.