You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

how can I block scammers that use your Icloud website from contacting me

this morning I got a email from someone using your email address to scam me out of 400 dollarsLthe person was pretending to use your icloud account to send me a message from one of the company's I deal with. So I called the company that I deal with the guy said to send it to their abuse people and they would take care of the scammer. so i thought I would let you know this person was using your platform to send out scammer information from other companies. I tried to find the email but comcast had already deleted it from my email. but it turns up again I will let you know for sure the email it came from via Icloud.

Posted on Aug 4, 2022 10:01 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Aug 4, 2022 10:04 AM

If you receive a suspicious email or SMS text message that looks like it's supposed to be from Apple, please email it to reportphishing@apple.com. 

Recognize and avoid phishing messages, phony support calls, and other scams.

5 replies

Aug 4, 2022 8:06 PM in response to Smilin-Brian

if I was more awake this morning I would remembered to copy the person that sent me that scam so you could see. But, I called Best Buy's Geek Squad and glad I did the guy helped me block that person that scammer. especially after what happened to me last year at this time when the scammer , scammed me out of my retirement savings. But also glad I contacted you out here on Apple community scammers are low life in my book. And thank you again Smilin Brian. thank you, thank you

how can I block scammers that use your Icloud website from contacting me

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.