You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

UK AppleCare+ support in Brazil

I recently bought a MacBook Pro 14" in UK and I'm planning to purchase AppleCare+.

However, I am moving to Brazil. Would Apple in Brazil provide me the full extent of AC+ or would I need to go back to UK?

MacBook Pro

Posted on Jul 25, 2022 12:03 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jul 25, 2022 7:30 AM

Read the legal terms for AppleCare+ and see section 3, where the following is clearly stated: "Apple may restrict Hardware Service and ADH Service to the country where the Covered Equipment was originally purchased."

Here is the legal link --> Legal - AppleCare+ for Mac - Apple

Based on this it's almost assured if you have a claim with AppleCare+ on a Mac you purchased in the UK, you'll be required to return to the UK for service.

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jul 25, 2022 7:30 AM in response to rafaelMacAir

Read the legal terms for AppleCare+ and see section 3, where the following is clearly stated: "Apple may restrict Hardware Service and ADH Service to the country where the Covered Equipment was originally purchased."

Here is the legal link --> Legal - AppleCare+ for Mac - Apple

Based on this it's almost assured if you have a claim with AppleCare+ on a Mac you purchased in the UK, you'll be required to return to the UK for service.

UK AppleCare+ support in Brazil

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.