You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Hello, Can you please share Authorized service center for the Iphone in gaziabaad, Uttarpradesh, India. I need contact details

Incoming and ougoing voice is not clear n my phone ,I need to know authentic servise center for Iphone in gaziabaad Uttar Pradesh, India

iPhone X, iOS 15

Posted on Jul 13, 2022 9:12 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jul 13, 2022 9:49 PM

sweta273 Daid:

"Hello, Can you please share Authorized service center for the Iphone in gaziabaad, Uttarpradesh, India. I need contact details: Incoming and ougoing voice is not clear n my phone ,I need to know authentic servise center for Iphone in gaziabaad Uttar Pradesh, India"

-------

Find a Service Center:

Locate and go to an AASP (Apple Authorized Service Provider) Go here: AASP - Find Locations - AASP - Apple

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jul 13, 2022 9:49 PM in response to sweta273

sweta273 Daid:

"Hello, Can you please share Authorized service center for the Iphone in gaziabaad, Uttarpradesh, India. I need contact details: Incoming and ougoing voice is not clear n my phone ,I need to know authentic servise center for Iphone in gaziabaad Uttar Pradesh, India"

-------

Find a Service Center:

Locate and go to an AASP (Apple Authorized Service Provider) Go here: AASP - Find Locations - AASP - Apple

Hello, Can you please share Authorized service center for the Iphone in gaziabaad, Uttarpradesh, India. I need contact details

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.