You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I have a Mac Pro 2013 and I am unable to upgrade it to OS Monterey. How can I upgrade version ios 10.11 to ios 10.12? Thanks in advance.

I have a Mac Pro 2013 and I am unable to upgrade it to OS Monterey. How can I upgrade version ios 10.11 to ios 10.12? Thanks in advance.

Software upgrade

MacBook Pro

Posted on Jul 8, 2022 5:59 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jul 8, 2022 6:12 AM

A Mac Pro and a MacBook Pro are 2 different things. Which do you have?

A 2013 Mac Pro (black trashcan) can be upgraded to macOS 12 Monterey: link-> How to upgrade to macOS Monterey - Apple Support

A 2013 MacBook Pro can be upgraded to macOS 11 Big Sur. If you want to update it to macOS 10.12 Sierra, then see here: link-> How to get old versions of macOS - Apple Support

2013 Mac Pro:

2013 MacBook Pro

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jul 8, 2022 6:12 AM in response to archana218

A Mac Pro and a MacBook Pro are 2 different things. Which do you have?

A 2013 Mac Pro (black trashcan) can be upgraded to macOS 12 Monterey: link-> How to upgrade to macOS Monterey - Apple Support

A 2013 MacBook Pro can be upgraded to macOS 11 Big Sur. If you want to update it to macOS 10.12 Sierra, then see here: link-> How to get old versions of macOS - Apple Support

2013 Mac Pro:

2013 MacBook Pro

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.