You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

battery life

I’ve had the IPhone 12 Pro Max for little over a year and noticed my battery would die so fast. i Looked at my battery Health and it’s at 88%. For paying $1,400.00 for a phone, i think the battery would actually last. So how can i get my battery fixed (not through a 3rd party or any sort like that) directly through apple.

iPhone 12 Pro Max, iOS 15

Posted on Jul 2, 2022 8:02 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jul 2, 2022 8:32 PM

Nothing wrong with the battery at all. The Battery Health will normally drop by about 1% a month for the first 12 months or so then slow down a bit from there. You don't need to worry about replacing the battery until the Battery Health is down to about 80%. You've probably got another 2+ years or so on the current battery.

My iPhone 11 is 3+ years old and the Battery Health is at 82%, so I've probably got another 6-8 months on the battery. 4 years is pretty good for an iPhone battery. No complaints here, hope the next iPhone will do as well.

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jul 2, 2022 8:32 PM in response to madisonbrewsaugh

Nothing wrong with the battery at all. The Battery Health will normally drop by about 1% a month for the first 12 months or so then slow down a bit from there. You don't need to worry about replacing the battery until the Battery Health is down to about 80%. You've probably got another 2+ years or so on the current battery.

My iPhone 11 is 3+ years old and the Battery Health is at 82%, so I've probably got another 6-8 months on the battery. 4 years is pretty good for an iPhone battery. No complaints here, hope the next iPhone will do as well.

battery life

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.