You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

If I upgrade to Apple One will I get credit for the 9 months left on my current Apple TV subscription?

If I upgrade to Apple One will I get credit for the 9 months left on my current Apple TV subscription?

Posted on Jul 1, 2022 5:11 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jul 1, 2022 5:31 AM

If you currently subscribe to the paid annual Apple TV+ plan, then you should ask the Support staff about options for compensation when transitioning to Apple One. If it is possible, then you will need their assistance. Note that Apple One starts with a free 1 month trial for the components that you haven’t subscribed to yet. So you would need a one month overlap for uninterrupted access to Apple TV+ anyway.

If you have a year offer free of charge, then there is nothing to credit.

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jul 1, 2022 5:31 AM in response to bnoach

If you currently subscribe to the paid annual Apple TV+ plan, then you should ask the Support staff about options for compensation when transitioning to Apple One. If it is possible, then you will need their assistance. Note that Apple One starts with a free 1 month trial for the components that you haven’t subscribed to yet. So you would need a one month overlap for uninterrupted access to Apple TV+ anyway.

If you have a year offer free of charge, then there is nothing to credit.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.