You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Why can’t I use my Apple Card balance to upgrade storage

Why can I not use my Apple Card to pay for my iCloud storage upgrade

iPhone 12 Pro Max

Posted on Jun 16, 2022 1:38 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jun 16, 2022 4:30 AM

Check here -> see this Apple article: View your Apple Card balance and scheduled payments online

View your Apple Card balance and scheduled payments online – Apple Support (UK)

Read again -> Related Article -> Payment methods that you can use with your Apple ID

See also: iCloud+ plans and pricing

iCloud+ plans and pricing - Apple Support

Scroll down:

👉 Accepted payment methods for iCloud+ upgrades include credit cards, debit cards, and your Apple ID balance. If you don't have enough available funds in your Apple ID balance to complete your upgrade, you'll be charged the remaining amount.

If you can't make purchases or update apps, including free apps, you need to update your payment method or add a new one

⤵️

Manage the payment information that you and your family use for the App Store, iCloud, Apple Music and more. When you change your payment information, it'll be updated automatically for all apps and services that you use with your Apple ID.

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jun 16, 2022 4:30 AM in response to verlynne64

Check here -> see this Apple article: View your Apple Card balance and scheduled payments online

View your Apple Card balance and scheduled payments online – Apple Support (UK)

Read again -> Related Article -> Payment methods that you can use with your Apple ID

See also: iCloud+ plans and pricing

iCloud+ plans and pricing - Apple Support

Scroll down:

👉 Accepted payment methods for iCloud+ upgrades include credit cards, debit cards, and your Apple ID balance. If you don't have enough available funds in your Apple ID balance to complete your upgrade, you'll be charged the remaining amount.

If you can't make purchases or update apps, including free apps, you need to update your payment method or add a new one

⤵️

Manage the payment information that you and your family use for the App Store, iCloud, Apple Music and more. When you change your payment information, it'll be updated automatically for all apps and services that you use with your Apple ID.

Why can’t I use my Apple Card balance to upgrade storage

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.