You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

💡 Did you know?

General and ongoing cleaning can help you maintain your AirPods or AirPods Pro.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Fake airpods serial number and apple care

So what can we do or what can the multibillion dollar company, Apple, do for us about the situation? Can we get some sort of replacement or discount? It’s frustrating because I had bought two for my brother and I. Help would be highly appreciated.

[Personal Information Edited by Moderator]

Posted on Jun 2, 2022 8:36 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jun 2, 2022 10:10 PM

Jawshoeaww Said:

"Fake airpods serial number and apple care: So what can we do or what can the multibillion dollar company, Apple, do for us about the situation?: [...]guys you can’t check if they are real by the serial number."

-------

Enter the Serial Number here: Check Your Service and Support Coverage - Apple Support. If it shows up as the correct model, then all it fine, and they are official.

2 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jun 2, 2022 10:10 PM in response to Jawshoeaww

Jawshoeaww Said:

"Fake airpods serial number and apple care: So what can we do or what can the multibillion dollar company, Apple, do for us about the situation?: [...]guys you can’t check if they are real by the serial number."

-------

Enter the Serial Number here: Check Your Service and Support Coverage - Apple Support. If it shows up as the correct model, then all it fine, and they are official.

Fake airpods serial number and apple care

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.