You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Cancel Subscriptions

Hi

I have two different family subscriptions in Apple music. I want to cancel one of them and can’t do it through the app or settings. Please cancel it for me.

one more thing, I’ve sent to my husband a link to join the family subscription and he got a massage that he is already attached to other family and can’t join. Where can I see and cancel his current active subscriptions?

Thanks,

Meital

iPhone 12 Pro Max, iOS 14

Posted on May 31, 2022 3:05 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on May 31, 2022 3:18 AM

This is a user to user forum, not an Apple service point. You will have to change your accounts for yourself, as below.

I have two different family subscriptions in Apple music. I want to cancel one of them

I presume that the two subscriptions are for different Apple ID accounts. Choose one then follow the instructions in Apple's support document called How to cancel Apple Music - Apple Support

Where can I see and cancel his current active subscriptions?

He can remove himself from a family sharing group he is a member - and see his status. Read Leave Family Sharing - Apple Support. If he is the organiser he will need to disband the group. See Disband a family group in the Leave Family Sharing document.

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

May 31, 2022 3:18 AM in response to meital146

This is a user to user forum, not an Apple service point. You will have to change your accounts for yourself, as below.

I have two different family subscriptions in Apple music. I want to cancel one of them

I presume that the two subscriptions are for different Apple ID accounts. Choose one then follow the instructions in Apple's support document called How to cancel Apple Music - Apple Support

Where can I see and cancel his current active subscriptions?

He can remove himself from a family sharing group he is a member - and see his status. Read Leave Family Sharing - Apple Support. If he is the organiser he will need to disband the group. See Disband a family group in the Leave Family Sharing document.

Cancel Subscriptions

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.