You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

bill apple bill my month. can I pay by the year?

Posted on May 26, 2022 6:04 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on May 26, 2022 7:25 AM

That would depend on the specific subscription. Some subscriptions do offer yearly options. Others do not.

For example:

click here-> Find, change or cancel a subscription from Apple or a 3rd party app - Apple Support

And just select the Yearly option if one if available. If it does not show a yearly option, then you cannot pay yearly for that particular subscription.

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

May 26, 2022 7:25 AM in response to DAVEJDUTCH

That would depend on the specific subscription. Some subscriptions do offer yearly options. Others do not.

For example:

click here-> Find, change or cancel a subscription from Apple or a 3rd party app - Apple Support

And just select the Yearly option if one if available. If it does not show a yearly option, then you cannot pay yearly for that particular subscription.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.