You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone 13 mini not turning off

My sister bought an iPhone 13 mini, it’s not allowing her to use apps or go into setting we tried shutting down with the off button and volume button. Nothing is happening. It’s vibrating acknowledgmenting that I trying to turn it off but the slide to shut phone down and force off is not working. What do I do

Posted on May 17, 2022 5:50 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on May 17, 2022 5:57 AM

Try a "forced restart" of your 13, using these instructions:--> Press and quickly release the volume up button, press and quickly release the volume down button, then press and hold the right-side (power) button. Only when the Apple logo appears (it might take 10-20 seconds), release that button (ignore all other screens that might appear, the one with the "slider" to turn the device off included).

or

Go to Settings>General>Shut Down (the last option at the very bottom)

Regards

Giulio

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

May 17, 2022 5:57 AM in response to Mikki-20

Try a "forced restart" of your 13, using these instructions:--> Press and quickly release the volume up button, press and quickly release the volume down button, then press and hold the right-side (power) button. Only when the Apple logo appears (it might take 10-20 seconds), release that button (ignore all other screens that might appear, the one with the "slider" to turn the device off included).

or

Go to Settings>General>Shut Down (the last option at the very bottom)

Regards

Giulio

iPhone 13 mini not turning off

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.