You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Возмещение

Я просмотрел в сайте заявку на мою проблему. Вы написали что отменили подписку и вернули мне деньги. Но такого не произошло. Вы отменили подписку, но, не вернули мне мои деньги. Я обращался в техническую поддержку Duolingo, чтобы разобраться в этой проблеме. Из-за вашей отмены, они не могут увидит эту проблему. А ПРОБЛЕМА НЕ РЕШИЛАСЬ! Разберитесь с этим пожалуйста! 

I looked at the site for a claim on my problem. You wrote that you canceled the subscription and returned my money. But this did not happen. You canceled my subscription but didn't refund my money. I contacted Duolingo support to resolve this issue. Due to frequent cancellations, they are unable to resolve this issue. THE PROBLEM IS NOT SOLVED! Deal with this please!

Отправлено с iPhone

Posted on May 13, 2022 2:40 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on May 13, 2022 6:35 AM

Approved refunds take up to 30 days for most payment methods. Click here for more information.

If the one used is no longer valid or it's already been that long, ask your financial institution or the iTunes Store staff.

(218208)

Similar questions

1 reply

Возмещение

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.