You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Adding Apple Card to wallet on iPhone fails

For some strange reasons I cannot add my Apple Card to the wallet on my iPhone 11. The error message I get on the iPhone says: "Account services unavailable. Apple Pay services are currently unavailable. Please try later again."

However, it worked on my iPad and on the Apple Watch, just not on the iPhone. All devices are running the latest OS versions.

Have restarted the iPhone several times, including a forced reset, with no luck. I have added other cards on the iPhone without any issues.

Any ideas?

iPhone 11

Posted on Apr 12, 2022 3:58 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Apr 12, 2022 4:37 PM

Hi, yes that was my last option but I have been hesitant on doing so as you need to enter all the codes again as you said...

But at the end it looks like as it was the only way to fix it as it did so.

3 replies

Apr 12, 2022 4:07 PM in response to gerhard156

This “shouldn’t” matter … but it has solved other wallet “funkiness” in the past.

Also, your AppleCard “should” be in your wallet automatically based on your AppleID; you never should have to add it.

Try signing-out of iCloud completely

from your phone, and then signing back in.

Note: You will have to reenter the security codes of any credit cards which ARE now in your wallet; so perform this procedure only when so-prepared.

Adding Apple Card to wallet on iPhone fails

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.