You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can’t buy Rise of Skywalker

Hi.

I have the whole collection of Star Wars movies in my iTunes but I cannot find rise of Skywalker to buy this for my Apple TV. Is there a specific reason as I know one can buy this on iTunes in most of Europe these days.

I am in malta and use the local store.

Thanks for your help.

rob

Posted on Apr 9, 2022 12:48 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Apr 10, 2022 12:47 PM

rldowling,

We can understand the confusion. The availability of movies and other content depends on a lot of factors, not the least of which is agreements between the producers, the country, the distributors and others that Apple has no control of or say in. It is not unusual for a series to be released in a market, but one or two movies to be kept back for one reason or another.

We can only suggest that you keep an eye open for the movies you are interested in so that you can purchase them when they are available.

Regards.

3 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Apr 10, 2022 12:47 PM in response to rldowling

rldowling,

We can understand the confusion. The availability of movies and other content depends on a lot of factors, not the least of which is agreements between the producers, the country, the distributors and others that Apple has no control of or say in. It is not unusual for a series to be released in a market, but one or two movies to be kept back for one reason or another.

We can only suggest that you keep an eye open for the movies you are interested in so that you can purchase them when they are available.

Regards.

Apr 10, 2022 10:31 AM in response to rldowling

Hello rldowling,

"The availability and features of certain apps, movies, and more can vary."

Learn what you can buy in your country or region.

Store availability and features might vary by country or region. 

Buy movies and TV shows from the Apple TV app - Apple Support

Please don't hesitate to let us know if you need additional assistance.

Thank you for using Apple Support Communities. Have a nice day.

Apr 10, 2022 12:39 PM in response to mario49

Hi Mario

Thanks for your answer but I am aware of what apples offered in my location, and of course how to buy them.

what I can’t understand is how I have managed to buy all 8 Star Wars movies on iTunes and also several other movies, but Star Wars - the rise of Skywalker is nnt available, the movie is available on Amazon and Google, but I’d like to buy this where I have the whole collections

Can’t buy Rise of Skywalker

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.