You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Issue downloading the entire library in Logic Pro

Today I reinstalled Logic Pro and when I tried to download the sound library I had a lot of problems. It kept giving me an error like this "Logic pro was unable to complete the download, please check your internet connection".

My connection works perfectly. but I have tried it by Wifi, by ethernet... I have reinstalled Logic pro and the entire library twice, but there is no way.

Finally I have been able to download the packs one by one and it already works well except for these three that I attach in the image, which always come out incomplete. The packs appear to be downloaded, but the library manager detects them as "incomplete" as missing bytes that are never downloaded.

How can I force it to recognize them? it's very frustrating. Is an knowed bug with this packs?

Thanks!

Posted on Apr 6, 2022 1:16 AM

Similar questions

2 replies

Issue downloading the entire library in Logic Pro

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.