You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Family Apple Music

we have everything set up between my husband I for Apple Music family but it won’t allow me to listen to music without purchasing a plan.

iPhone XS

Posted on Apr 4, 2022 11:37 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Apr 4, 2022 11:51 AM

Who is the Family Organizer?

Does the Family Organizer have an Apple Music family subscription plan? You cannot share the Individual or Student plans.

If so, have they shared it other members in the Family Group from one of their devices under Settings->Account (top of settings)->Family Sharing?

Click here-> Add a family member to your subscriptions from Apple - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Apr 4, 2022 11:51 AM in response to ellydaisy01

Who is the Family Organizer?

Does the Family Organizer have an Apple Music family subscription plan? You cannot share the Individual or Student plans.

If so, have they shared it other members in the Family Group from one of their devices under Settings->Account (top of settings)->Family Sharing?

Click here-> Add a family member to your subscriptions from Apple - Apple Support

Family Apple Music

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.