You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Audio on the Apple Watch

Recently my Apple Watch no longer has an audio communication. It visually displays the iphone alert and if I get the iPhone out and open the green button, the iPhone works correctly. But I can’t get the iWatch to operate correctly as it did a week ago. In the past, I would use the red button to turn off the call and the green button to connect audibly.

Hoe can I get the iWatch to connect audibly again?

Posted on Mar 31, 2022 8:23 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Apr 1, 2022 11:13 AM

Hey there, AppleHelpCJ! 

Thank you for posting in Apple Support Communities.

Just to confirm, when you get a call, the green button to answer the call is not showing, is this correct? Also, if you press and hold the crown on your watch, are you able to use Siri?

To learn more, check out the information found here: Answer phone calls on Apple Watch - Apple Support

Kindest regards. 

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Apr 1, 2022 11:13 AM in response to AppleHelpCJ

Hey there, AppleHelpCJ! 

Thank you for posting in Apple Support Communities.

Just to confirm, when you get a call, the green button to answer the call is not showing, is this correct? Also, if you press and hold the crown on your watch, are you able to use Siri?

To learn more, check out the information found here: Answer phone calls on Apple Watch - Apple Support

Kindest regards. 

Audio on the Apple Watch

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.