You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Search in iTunes store

My mac is Monterey 12.2.1 - How do I search the iTunes store? When I search it is only my library. When I click on the iTunes Store link on the left side, I get a top promotion banner, then UNICEF banners, then Ukraine options, then music option but no search option. If I enter anything in the search box on the left, it pops back to my library. Help!

MacBook Pro 13″, macOS 12.2

Posted on Mar 30, 2022 7:18 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Mar 31, 2022 8:52 AM

When you click in the search box in the sidebar, an option for where to search should appear at the top right of the main window. See the example below from Buy music from the iTunes Store - Apple Support

I've seen another report here recently where that wasn't happening. If it isn't working, you may want to contact Apple support. There is a Get Support link at the top right of this page.

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Mar 31, 2022 8:52 AM in response to ti11er

When you click in the search box in the sidebar, an option for where to search should appear at the top right of the main window. See the example below from Buy music from the iTunes Store - Apple Support

I've seen another report here recently where that wasn't happening. If it isn't working, you may want to contact Apple support. There is a Get Support link at the top right of this page.

Search in iTunes store

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.