You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone 11 Pro Max keeps freezing and restarting every few minutes

My iPhone keeps freezing and restarting about every few minutes. I have closed all the apps in the background, have not installed any new app, deleted a few apps (the latest ones - i keep new apps on the main screens for a while before moving them to a folder) but still the phone keeps freezing, then restarting with an Apple logo. It is on the latest firmware and all apps are up to date. I have scheduled an appt with Apple Store and i am assuming they will reset it but i cannot backup the phone as it keeps freezing. I am missing extremely important calls as it freezes even in the middle of phone calls. Can someone please suggest a way to at least keep the phone running for the phone calls?

Also, how to i backup my phone if it keeps freezing?

Any response will be appreciated. Thanks!

iPhone 11 Pro Max

Posted on Mar 30, 2022 8:47 AM

1 reply

Mar 31, 2022 10:46 AM in response to Notorious80

Hi Notorious80, We appreciate you reaching out to us. We understand that your device freezes and restarts unexpectedly.

It looks like you came from the article below. Have you had the chance to try all the steps in that article?

If your iOS or iPadOS device restarts or displays the Apple logo or a spinning gear unexpectedly

If yes, we recommend that you use the "contact Apple Support" link on the last step of the article.

Take care!

iPhone 11 Pro Max keeps freezing and restarting every few minutes

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.