You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

💡 Did you know?

General and ongoing cleaning can help you maintain your AirPods or AirPods Pro.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

AirPods Battery Life

I recently was gifted my AirPods and did not use them for a while seeing as I had other AirPods but I have started to used them often now and have had issues with the battery life of both the AirPods and the case. For example, yesterday morning I charged my AirPods as soon as I woke up for approximately 45 min until the case reached 100%. While I was Charging the case I was using the AirPods. Once I disconnected the case from my charger I put the AirPods to charge in the case. I left them in there for approximately 1hr 30min until my next use and by the time I took them out my case said it was already at 5% and has been doing this since I began to use them. I’ve thought that maybe it’s normal but it’s begun to be an issue.

Posted on Mar 30, 2022 8:14 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Mar 30, 2022 11:49 AM

No, that is not normal. Perhaps these articles will help:

Charge your AirPods and learn about battery life - Apple Support

If your AirPods won’t charge - Apple Support

If you still have problems, contact Apple Support.

1 reply

AirPods Battery Life

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.